Based upon attending 12 sessions of the Active Aging Summit, you earn:
• 20 CECs from SCW Fitness Education with the All-Access Pass, 12 CECs for Standard Registration
• 1.9 CEUs from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) with the All-Access Pass, 1.2 CECs for Standard Registration.
• 1.2 CECs from the American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• 15 CECs from American Fitness and Aerobics Association of America (AFAA) with the All-Access Pass, 12 for Standard Registration.
• 20 CECs from American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) with the All-Access Pass, 12 CECs for Standard Registration
• 15 CECs from Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA) with the All-Access Pass, 12 CECs for Standard Registration
Typically, you will receive 7 hours of CECs/CEUs. The exact number of CECs/CEUs will vary for each certification that you attend. Please click on the link below to review the number of CECs received for each certification: www.activeagingsummit.com/march/certifications
You will receive an email and text at the end of the conference so you can obtain your CEC/CEU Form. The link will require that you first complete a general question survey. Once you complete the survey, you can automatically download your CEC/CEU Form to save to your computer and print. You can also claim CECs via the Attendee Access Page. When on the Attendee page, click the box that says “Get Your CECs.” You will receive your form after answering a few questions about your experience.
You should save your CEC/CEU Form and there is a $35 replacement fee should you lose your CEC/CEU Form. For a replacement CEC/CEU, click here: www.scwfit.com/cec-form.